Book Name change Ad

Book Name change Ad

Book Name Change Ad through Newspapers

Looking for Name Change Advertisement in National Daily Newspaper or State-Local Daily Newspaper. Or as directed by the concerned department. For name change procedure in India you have to follow three basic steps:
Step 1 – Affidavit: Make an affidavit. Add Old Name and New Name. You have to clearly mention your name change reason and details.
Step 2 – Placing Newspaper Advertisement: Once done with the affidavit. You have to get published a Change of Name Advertisement in newspapers as directed by the concerned department. (It can be one National and one State-Local Newspaper)
Step 3 – Gazette Notification: Once the Advertisement is Published in Newspaper. You have to submit the copies of the Newspaper Advertisement along with the affidavit (if needed) to departments like Passport Office, Gazette Office, Aadhar Card Office, PAN Card Office, or any other concerned authority.

What is Name Change Advertisements?

If you’re looking for a Name change due to any reason. Name Change Advertisement should be published in National Newspapers or state-local newspapers.
For getting your Name Change Ad published in the state-local Newspaper. You need to obtain an Affidavit. The Affidavit should be verified by Notary. With your old name, new name, Father’s/Husband’s name, Age, Address, Affidavit Number, Date of the affidavit and also the name of Notary person has to be mentioned in the advertisement. Sample to Draft you Change of Name Advertisements in the following precise format:
I {Old Name} S/o. {Father’s Name} Age {x} Years, Address: {xxxx xx xx} has changed my Name from {Old Name} to {New Name} vide Affidavit Number {0000} dated {00.00.0000} before Notary by {XXXX}.
For Example: If you might have found a typo error in your name or looking for correction of name in Birth Certificate, correction Surname change, or name change in any other documents.

  • You need to follow a legal procedure and apply for a Name Change request to the concerned Government Department.
  • You will have to publish a declaration of change of name in the leading newspapers.

Name Change Newspaper Ad Samples:

Name Change Newspaper Ad after marriage?
I Sita R/o Meenakshi Street, Mumbai 110098. Changed my Name to Sita Reddy W/o: Vijay Reddy. Vide Affidavit dated 00.00.00 before Notary Public/Mumbai.

Name Change Newspaper Ad?
I, Hanuman Prasad have changed the name of my daughter Soni Prasad to Prerna Prasad. R/o old no 60 & new no 80, NSP street, Car Bazar, MP, Sagar 400093. Vide Affidavit dated 00.00.00 before Notary Public/MP.

How to Book Name Change Ad in Newspaper for Passport?

Let us tell you for Name change in Passport you will have to publish a declaration of change of name in the leading two newspapers.

  • National Daily Newspaper
  • State-Local Daily Newspaper

Let it be you’re a Government employee, PSU employee, statutory body employee you will have to publish a declaration regarding the change of name in leading newspapers.

Surname Change in Passport

To name change in the passport or surname change in the passport, you have to apply for a “Re-issue” of passport online. You can also reach us for more details or visit the Passport Seva website and download the e-form and the Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) form. These 2 forms are required to be submitted to the passport office along with the required documents after duly filling in the necessary details.

There is no commitment of location and page number in the text classified and display classified ads.You can fix the location and page number only in display ads.
If u have any Query

Send Enquiry