Tatkal Court Marriage
Tatkal Court Marriage Procedure or Tatkal Court Marriage Registration in Delhi
Documents Advisor provides the best services for Tatkal Court Marriage Procedure or Registration. We take care of all your marriage procedure requirements with love and care. We will guide you in each step with Marriage Registration Procedure.
Our expert team will take care of all documents that are required for the Procedure Marriage Procedure. We will make sure that submitted documents are properly filled with no mistakes. We make sure the marriage registration process is completed from the comfort of your home and without any hassle, we will make sure that your marriage Procedure is filed on time.
Documents Required for One Day Court Marriage Procedure Service
Tatkal Court Marriage Age Limit: For Tatkal Court Marriage the age of the Groom should be 21 years or above. The Bride must be 18 years of age or above for Tatkal Court Marriage Procedure. Documents that we will need are listed below:
- 5 Passport Size Photographs of both Groom and Bride
ID Proof and Address Proof for Both:
- PAN Card as ID Proof and Aadhaar Card as Address Proof
Age Proof for Both (Any One Document):
- Birth Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- SSC or HSC Board Certificate.
Address Proof for Both (Any of Two Documents):
- Aadhar Card
- Company Letter Head with Company ID Card
- Election Identity Card
- Possession Letter
- Electricity Bill or MTNL Telephone Bill Name of the Applicant or any other government documents
- Property Tax receipt / Bill
- Ration Card
- Rent Agreement (Registered)
For Divorcee / Widow / Widower:
- If an applicant is a divorcee: Judgment and Court Decree copy
- If an applicant is a widow or widower: Death Certificate of Spouse
Witness Documents for Court Marriage:
- 2 The witness should be an adult. The age of the witness should be18 years. It can be Parents, Relatives or Friends.
- 3 Passport size Photographs of the witnesses
Address Proof for Witness (Any One Document):
A witness should have a PAN Card copy or Gazette Officer should be present as a witness
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
Our Other Marriage Procedure or Registration Services in Delhi
We also provide Court Marriage Services, Arya Samaj Marriage Services, Same Day Court Marriage Services, Tatkal Court Marriage Services, Marriage Registration Services, Love Marriage Services, Inter-Cast Marriage Services, Inter-Religion Marriage Services, and Special Marriage Services, etc.
Name Change Services in Delhi
We also provide services for Name Change after Marriage, Marriage Certificates, and Birth Certificates. If you’re wishing to apply for Tatkal Court Marriage, then we are just a call away for Tatkal Court Marriage Procedure or Registration.”