Arya Samaj Marriage
Arya Samaj Marriage Procedure in Delhi
Procedure for Arya Samaj Marriage is very simple marriage and is performed in side Arya Samaj Mandir. The Arya Samaj Mandir is a place where marriage is performed with all the sacred rituals called Shuddhi.
Let it be your from any caste and religion you can get married in no time. Here we are with Arya Samaj Marriage Services to help you get things done religiously and legally.
For Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage Ceremony Procedure you will need 2 Varmalas or Garlands. Whereas Varmalas will be exchanged between the bride and the groom. Sindoor and Manga sutra and 1 Sweet Box. Read More Below.
Documents required for Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi
ID Proof and Address Proof of both Groom and Bride
- Age Proof (PAN Card, or Birth Certificate (Certified by Municipal Corporation).
- Address Proof (Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID card, or Passport, etc.)
Photographs required of both Groom and Bride
- 5 Passport Size Photos of each Bride and Groom.
Witness Documents for Arya Samaj Marriage:
Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate
The marriage certificate issued by Arya Samaj Mandir is itself a valid proof of marriage only in India.
Validity of an Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate
As said above the marriage certificate issued by Arya Samaj Mandir is itself a valid proof of marriage only in India.
Documents advisor provides services for the registration of marriage certificates. With the Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage Certificate and wedding pictures, we will just need some documents to prove your eligibility to get a legal marriage certificate from an Indian government. You will have to register your marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act in an Indian court.
Why Choose Documents Advisor for Arya Samaj Marriage in India?
On behalf of you, we will book Arya Samaj Mandir on the preferred date for Marriage.
Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage Ceremony Procedure in Delhi
Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage takes by chanting Vedic mantras. The mantras that are chanted during the ceremony are going to be translated and explanation by Pandit Ji. So, that the couple understandable the right meaning of the mantras. The mantras are performed in the presence of fire and other elements. The Arya Samaj’s wedding ceremony lasts for an hour only.
Here are the Rituals & Everything you need to know about the Arya Samaj Marriage, you will need 2 Varmalas or Garlands. Whereas Varmalas will be exchanged between the bride and the groom. Sindoor and Manga sutra and 1 Sweet Box.
- 2 witnesses with their ID Proofs and Address Proofs (It could be Passport, or Driving Licence, or Adhaar Card.)
- PAN Card is a must of witnesses.The witness should be an adult. The age of the witness should be 18 years. They can be Parents, Relatives, or Friends.
- Arya Samaj’s Marriage Certificate has to have the signatures of the Pandit Ji.
- Arya Samaj’s Marriage Certificate has to have the signatures of the general secretary of the temple.
- Arya Samaj’s Marriage Certificate has to have the signatures of the two witnesses.
- We will make an appointment on behalf of you with “Pandit Ji” to perform Arya Samaj Marriage Rituals.
- We will also arrange of necessary items required in Arya Samaj Marriage Ceremony.
- Documents advisor will help you in the collection of necessary documents for the Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate.
- We will help you without any delay the Mandir issues the Marriage registration certificate.
- Documents advisor will help you in registering the marriage either under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.