Name Add in Birth Certificate
Name Add in Birth Certificate - Call 9871075159
We work as Birth Certificate consultants in India to assist in getting a birth certificate in India. We provide doorstep and hassle-free service.
Sometime after the birth of a new family member, some parents leave the hospital with their newborns unnamed. There are several reasons an infant’s name may be missing from a birth certificate
- They haven't decided the name till.
- They want to give name according to religion
WHO CAN APPLY FOR NAME ADD IN BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- Either husband
- Family Member
- Agent and Consultant, Agency Which you hire for same
GUIDANCE WE PROVIDE
- Birth certificate
- Birth certificate without name
- Birth certificate with name
- Birth certificate is lost
- Duplicate birth certificate
- Name Inclusion in birth certificate
Eligibility For Birth Registration
- If You are looking to get Birth Certificate from Delhi then you should have to full below requirement
- Mother or Father should belong to Delhi.
- They should have valid Government Id Proof of Delhi
- And should take birth at any Delhi Hosptial
- Or Children Should take birth at HOME in Delhi
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- Hospital Provide registration slip
- Hospital Discharge paper
- Father any Gov Id like Addhar, Voter etc
- Mother any Gov Id like Addhar, Voter etc
- Need affidavit for the child's name incorporation
How to Add Name In Birth Certificate
- Step 1: Get a birth Certificate Registration Form from the registrar's office (from your municipal authority).
- Step 2: When a child is born in a hospital, the form is provided by the Medical Officer In-charge.
- Step 3: Fill in the form within 21 days of birth of the child.
- Step 4: If birth is not registered within 21 days of its occurrence, the birth certificate is issued after police verification.
- Step 5: Once the verification of the birth records (date, time, place of birth, parent's ID proof, nursing home etc.) is done by the registrar, the birth certificate is issued to the applicant.