Name Change in Delhi
There are many different reasons for Name Change. Mainly people opt for name change after marriage, divorce, adoption, spelling mistake and disliking their name, etc.
Let us tell you there are following 3 steps in Procedure for Name Change in Delhi are mentioned below.
- Create an affidavit
- Name Change Advertisement in Newspaper
- Notify it in State Gazette
If you don’t know the right name change procedure or whom to contact regarding Name Change in Delhi. Then we are just a call away. In between just read the following steps for more information on the procedure for a name change.
Step1: Make an affidavit for a name change. In an affidavit, you have to mention the present name which is the old name and is accompanied by a new name. Give a credible and relevant reason for your name change if the authority does not find your reason to be authentic then they reject your affidavit.
Step 2: After submitting an application along with an affidavit for a name change you will have to publish an advertisement for a name change in the state-local newspapers in the English language.
Step 3: State Gazette, your name is to be published in the Official Gazette of the respective state. The state’s Official Gazette will publish your name change notification.
How to Change Name in Pan Card after Divorce in Delhi?
PAN card contains essential information like the name of the person, father’s name, address, photo, date of birth and identification number, etc. If you want to change the name or correct the name on your PAN card, it can be done online as well as offline.
Online Procedures for Name Change in PAN Card in Delhi
- Step 1: Request for ‘PAN Change/Correction’ Application Form through NSDL or UTI website. The website of NSDL is https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/correction.html.
- Step 2: Fill out the form by updating the name change in the PAN card.
- Step 3: Submit your ID proof, address proof, and date of birth proof.
- Step 4: You have to pay the amount they have asked you to pay for the necessary changes. You can pay it through net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Step 5: On the hard copy of the application form, paste your photograph and sign it.
- Step 6: Mail the form to the address of UTI or NSDL. You should also include your ID proof, address proof, proof of date of birth, and a copy of your PAN card along with the application form
Offline Procedure for Name Change in PAN Card in Delhi
Offline procedure for Name Change in PAN card mainly includes 3 steps
Step:1 Affidavit creation
The first step in the procedure of Name Change in PAN card after divorce is to create an affidavit for a name change that what you want to change in your name with reason and submit it along with supporting documents to the registrar’s office. And don’t forget to mention your misspelled name with the correct name.
Step 2 Publish an advertisement After submitting an application along with an affidavit for a name correction in the Aadhaar card you will have to publish an advertisement for a name change in PAN Card in the state-local newspapers in the English language.
Step:3 Gazette Notification
State Gazette, your name is to be published in the Official Gazette of the respective state. The state’s Official Gazette will publish your Name Change notification.
Procedure to Name Change in Birth Certificate in Delhi?
In the procedure of Name Change in Birth Certificate in Delhi, you need to make an affidavit and mention all mandatory details with your current name and a new name. Along with an affidavit and essential documents submit an application by giving the reliable reason for a name change with a state notary that why are you opting for a name change. Then the Municipal Corporation verifies certain documents like the hospital records. We as Documents Advisor provide services for Name Change in Delhi, Name Change in Delhi through Gazette Notification. We are just an agent and consultants who help people and support in the process of renaming, marriage registration services. We do not provide legal services ourselves.
Documents Required for Name Change in Birth Certificate in Delhi
Documents Required for Minor Name Change
- Aadhaar Card or School Id as for ID proof
- Aadhaar Card as for Address Proof
- Minor Birth Certificate as for Age Proof
- Minor passport Size Photo
- Application Form duly signed by minor if possible and parents or guardians.
Documents required for an Adult Name Change
As Id Proof: PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter Id, Driving Licence
As Address Proof: Aadhaar Card or Electricity Bill or Ration Card or PAN Card
Age Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Id or Birth Certificate
Application form (with all details like new name or current name) duly signed by the applicant . Make sure all the specific details to be changed must be updated on the Affidavit Submission Form.