Name Change Adertisement After Adoption
We provide Name Change Ads Service at the most affordable cost, why wait! Book Name Change Ads in Newspapers Instantly.
Benefit of Name Change Ad After Adoption
Documents Required for Name Change Ad after Adoption :
2. Adoption Deed ( to Change an Adopted Child’s Name )
3. You need to approach the Court where you have taken the adoption ( State and Place)
4. Ask Court to issue an order to the Registrar of Birth and Death to make corrections/changes in the Certificate and issue a fresh/revised one.
Other Documents for Adopted Child Name Change:
- Marriage certificate of Parents
- ID Proof of Parents (Voter-Id, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card)
- Address Proof (electricity bill, ration card, Aadhaar Card)
- Old Birth Certificate
- Educational Certificate
Procedure for Changing an Adopted Child’s Name
We provide Gazette service for a name change, name correction, religion change, name change after adoption, surname change, etc.
1. Making an affidavit: Applicant has to make an affidavit as per the states because each state has a different rule in this respect. Make affidavit in the English language.
2. Publish in Newspaper: You will have to advertise in one national daily newspaper in English. The original newspaper ad should be attached along with the application. Click to Book Name Change Ad through Newspapers
3. Gazette Notification: The Gazette document is printed by the Government of India Press.