Court Marriage Procedure in Delhi
Court Marriage Registration in Delhi
Court Marriage in India can be registered both online and offline.
Why Choose Documents Advisor for Court Marriage in India?
If you are an Indian National or a Foreign National, worry not! We are here to support you in planning your big day. Our expert team has specialized advocates, advisors, and consultants. Since 2005, we are providing hassle-free marriage registration services in India. Let it be the couple be from any caste, religion, or creed are eligible for court marriage.
Documents Advisor other than court marriage also provides other services like Same Day Court Marriage Services, Tatkal Court Marriage Services, Marriage Registration Services, Arya Samaj Marriage Services, Inter-Cast Marriage Services, Inter-Religion Marriage, and Special Marriage, etc.
Know us More:
Documents Required for Court Marriage Procedure
For Court Marriage Registration in India. The boy (groom) should be 21 years old and the girl (bride) should be 18 years old. Both bride and groom should have eligible age to get a court marriage. Both have to give us your Photos, Date of Birth Proof, and Proof of Address for marriage registration. The witness should be an adult. The age of the witness should be 18 years. They can be Parents, Relatives, or Friends.
Complete Court Marriage Documents List
In case of any dought “Talk to our Documents Advisor Expert” for Free at +91 98710 75159. We’re here to help! All 7 days with 24X7 Customer Support.
Photographs required of both Groom and Bride
- 5 Passport Size Photographs of both Groom and Bride
ID Proof and Address Proof of both Groom and Bride
- PAN Card as ID Proof and Aadhaar Card as Address Proof
Age Proof of Both Groom and Bride (Any One Document):
- Birth Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- SSC or HSC Board Certificate.
Address Proof for Both (Any of Two Documents):
- Aadhar Card
- Company Letter Head with Company ID Card Aadhar Card
- Election Identity Card
- Possession Letter
- Electricity Bill or MTNL Telephone Bill Name of the Applicant or any Government Issued Documents
- Property Tax receipt / Bill
- Ration Card
- Rent Agreement (Registered)
Documents required if your a Divorcee / Widow / Widower for Court Marriage
- If an applicant is a divorcee: Judgment and Court Decree copy
- If an applicant is a widow or widower: Death Certificate of Spouse.
Witness Documents for Court Marriage:
- 3 witnesses. The witness should be an adult. The age of the witness should be 18 years. They can be Parents, Relatives, or Friends.
- 3 Passport size Photographs of the witnesses
- The witness should have PAN Card. If the witness doesn’t have a PAN card then as a witness Gazette Offer one who is on non-duty can attain the Court Marriage and present himself as a witness.
ID Proof and Address Proof of Witness for Court Marriage
- PAN Card as ID Proof and Aadhaar Card as Address Proof
- Driving License
Contact us Now
Documents Advisor is all here to support you in each step. Now you can just plan your wedding in a few easy steps!
+91 98710 75159
Our Marriage Registration Services
Documents Advisor is the one-stop destination for all types of Marriage Procedure Services in Delhi. If you’re looking for Marriage Registration Services.
Then call us now at +91 98710 75159
Tatkal Court Marriage
Arya Samaj Marriage
FAQs of Court Marriage Registration in Delhi
How to Register Court Marriage in India?
Ans. There are two main categories under which you can register a marriage in India. Which comes under law and marriage is considered legal whole over the world.
The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955: If the couple both are Hindus or Buddhists or Jains or Sikhs they can register their marriage in this act.
The Special Marriage Act 1954: For example, if the husband is Hindu and wife is Buddhists, Jains, or Sikh. Then can register their marriage under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Marriage Registration in India can be done online by yourself.
But here the Documents Advisor provides you services regarding marriage registration online. This is done in the legal process and there is no chance of fraud in our work. Our document advisor agency is well known in India and known for transparent work. On behalf of you, Document Advisor will register your marriage legally. We provide services like marriage registration and marriage certificate etc.
How Much time does it take for a Court Marriage in Delhi?
There is no fixed period for Court Marriage. It depends on you which type of court marriage you want because different procedures take different times.
- Normally Delhi court takes 3 to 4 days to register your marriage
- If you want same day Court Marriage then it will take 2 to 4 hours
- If you want court marriage without a ceremony it will take around 40 days to register your marriage because in this marriage court first issues 30 days’ notice.
Who witnesses are accepted for the marriage Procedure in India?
Three witnesses are required in Court Marriage. They can be from your family, family friend, and colleague, whom you can represent as your witnesses in court marriage. The age limit should be above 18 for presenting oneself as a witness.
In India, we have two types of Court Marriages Acts.
- Court Marriages can be registered under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955. Under Hindu Marriage Act it is pertinent to Hindu only, both spouses must be either Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, or Jain.
2.Court Marriages can be registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Under the Special Marriage Act is appropriate to all residents of India regardless of their religion applicable at Court Marriage. Inter-religion marriages are also performed under this Act. If either spouse belongs to any religion other than Hindu, Sikh, Jain, or Buddhist
Rules and Regulations of a Court Marriage in India
- Both bride and groom should have eligible age to get a court marriage. The boy should be 21 years old and the girl should be 18 years old.
- Both bride and groom should not be related to each other under any kind of prohibited degree of relationship or marriage.
- There should not be pre-existing marriage from them.
- Court Marriages are approved only if the spouse is not alive. Whereas the Death Certificate of the dead spouse is a must.
- Court Marriages are approved only if divorce has been obtained from them. And a certified copy of the Decree of Divorce granted by the Court is a must.
Rules and Regulations of Court Marriage Procedure or Registration in India
- Both bride and groom should have eligible age to get a Court Marriage. The groom should be 21 years old and the bride should be 18 years old at the time of marriage.
- Either the bride or groom should not have a wife or husband living at the time of the wedding.
- Neither party should give valid consent due to unsoundness of mind.
- Neither of them should be suffering from any kind of unsoundness of mind or mental disorder.
Court Marriage Process or Court Marriage Registration
In 2006, the Supreme Court of India made it mandatory and compulsory registration of the Marriages Act. (Rewriting on the will update on Friday)
- Court Marriage Certificate is issued by State government officials within or after 30 days.
- The Bride and Groom have to visit twice in front of SDM or Government officials within 30 Days.
- The public notice should be published in State Local National News Paper.
Disclaimer by Documents Advisor: Please note that we are just an assisting platform. We are not a law firm. We do not provide legal services ourselves. The information on this website is for the purpose of knowledge only. It should not be relied upon as legal advice or opinion. Read complete disclaimer text here.