Arya Samaj Marriage Procedure in Delhi
If you are interested to get married in Arya Samaj Mandir then find out all the information related to Arya Samaj Marriage Procedure and How to register for Arya Samaj Marriage ?
Arya Samaj Marriage Procedure in Delhi
Procedure for Arya Samaj Marriage is very simple marriage and is performed in side Arya Samaj Mandir. The Arya Samaj Mandir is a place where marriage is performed with all the sacred rituals called Shuddhi.
Let it be your from any caste and religion you can get married in no time. Here we are with Arya Samaj Marriage Services to help you get things done religiously and legally.
For Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage Ceremony Procedure you will need 2 Varmalas or Garlands. Whereas Varmalas will be exchanged between the bride and the groom. Sindoor and Manga sutra and 1 Sweet Box. Read More Below.
Documents required for Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi
ID Proof and Address Proof of both Groom and Bride
- Age Proof (PAN Card, or Birth Certificate (Certified by Municipal Corporation).
- Address Proof (Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID card, or Passport, etc.)
Photographs required of both Groom and Bride
- 5 Passport Size Photos of each Bride and Groom.
Witness Documents for Arya Samaj Marriage:
- 2 witnesses with their ID Proofs and Address Proofs (It could be Passport, or Driving Licence, or Adhaar Card.)
- PAN Card is a must of witnesses.
- The witness should be an adult. The age of the witness should be 18 years. They can be Parents, Relatives, or Friends.
Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate
The marriage certificate issued by Arya Samaj Mandir is itself a valid proof of marriage only in India.
- Arya Samaj’s Marriage Certificate has to have the signatures of the Pandit Ji.
- Arya Samaj’s Marriage Certificate has to have the signatures of the general secretary of the temple.
- Arya Samaj’s Marriage Certificate has to have the signatures of the two witnesses.
Validity of an Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate
As said above the marriage certificate issued by Arya Samaj Mandir is itself a valid proof of marriage only in India.
Documents advisor provides services for the registration of marriage certificates. With the Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage Certificate and wedding pictures, we will just need some documents to prove your eligibility to get a legal marriage certificate from an Indian government. You will have to register your marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act in an Indian court.
Contact us Now
Documents Advisor is all here to support you in each step. Now you can just plan your wedding in a few easy steps!
How to register for Arya Samaj Marriage ?
For the Arya Samaj Procedure follow these 4 steps
Book date for Marriage
Submit your document with us.
Leave rest to us
We provide hassle free services.
Our Marriage Registration Services
Documents Advisor is the one-stop destination for all types of Marriage Procedure Services in Delhi. If you’re looking for Marriage Registration Services.
Tatkal Court Marriage
Arya Samaj Marriage
Why Choose Documents Advisor for Arya Samaj Marriage in India?
On behalf of you, we will book Arya Samaj Mandir on the preferred date for Marriage.
- We will make an appointment on behalf of you with “Pandit Ji” to perform Arya Samaj Marriage Rituals.
- We will also arrange of necessary items required in Arya Samaj Marriage Ceremony.
- Documents advisor will help you in the collection of necessary documents for the Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate.
- We will help you without any delay the Mandir issues the Marriage registration certificate.
- Documents advisor will help you in registering the marriage either under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage Ceremony Procedure in Delhi
Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage takes by chanting Vedic mantras. The mantras that are chanted during the ceremony are going to be translated and explanation by Pandit Ji. So, that the couple understandable the right meaning of the mantras. The mantras are performed in the presence of fire and other elements. The Arya Samaj’s wedding ceremony lasts for an hour only.
Here are the Rituals & Everything you need to know about the Arya Samaj Marriage, you will need 2 Varmalas or Garlands. Whereas Varmalas will be exchanged between the bride and the groom. Sindoor and Manga sutra and 1 Sweet Box.
FAQ’s About Arya Samaj Marriage Procedure
1. How can I register for Arya Samaj's marriage?
Ans. There are many legal formalities for Arya Samaj’s marriage registration. It is time-consuming because many couples start this procedure before the marriage takes place. So, here the Document Advisor makes your work easy regarding marriage registration and saves you valuable time.
Registration procedure for Arya Samaj marriage
- Fill the Arya samaj registration form
- Passport size photographs of the bride and groom.
- Physically presence of two or four witnesses for a sign.
- Attestation of gazette
Six-step procedure for Arya Samaj Registration
Ans. If you’re looking by yourself, make an appointment at the sub-divisional magistrate’s office. It takes at least a fortnight. So it’s advisable to start this procedure before the marriage takes place.
- Fill the registration form.
- Submit all the proofs and documents needed.
- Two passport size photographs of the bride and the groom along with a photograph of the marriage. Bring the marriage invitation Card (optional).
- Two witnesses have to be physically present to sign.
- Attestation of the gazetted officer is mandatory.
- consequently, after fulfilling all the formalities, the magistrate’s office will grant the marriage certificate, which is legally recognized by the court.
Documents Required for Solemnisation
- 4 copies of color photographs of both the bride and the groom.
- Proofs for the DOB and proofs for address by both the parties.
- The bride and the groom should have reached eligibility.
- Two witnesses are acceptable to witness the wedding.
In case if one of the spouses is a widow, then the widow has to submit the death certificate of the dead spouse.
If one of the spouses is a foreign citizen or holding a foreign passport or is having a foreign residential address, then the spouse requires the Certificate of the present marital status of the party/ NOC from the concerned Embassy and a Valid VISA.
2. Is Arya Samaj Mandir's Marriage Legal?
Ans. Arya Samaj Mandir’s marriage is legal in India because it comes under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1995.
3. What if Arya Samaj's marriage is not registered?
Ans. Arya Samaj Mandir provides a marriage certificate after marriage to the couple. It itself is valid proof of marriage. You will have to apply for a marriage certificate in an Indian court.
Document advisor provides services for a marriage certificate, registration of marriage certificate, etc. If you have already got married in Arya Samaj Mandir you can apply for a marriage certificate, we will help in each step for marriage registration of marriage certificate.
4. Is Arya Samaj's marriage certificate valid?
Ans. In India Arya Samaj’s marriage certificate is valid.
- Yes, Arya Samaj’s marriage certificate is valid in India only.
- No, Arya Samaj’s marriage certificate is not valid in other countries.
5. How can I register my marriage in Delhi?
Ans. You can register your marriage online. But if you’re looking for a marriage registration agency. Then here we are Document Advisor we provide services for online marriage registration. Our clients are fully satisfied with our work.
6. How to register for Arya Samaj Marriage in India
Documents advisor provides services for Arya Samaj Marriage Ceremony Pan India. We will help you in registering the marriage either under the Hindu Marriage Act-2, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act-3, 1954.
7. How many days does it take to get an Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate?
- The marriage certificate will be issued to you on the same day of marriage.
- For any other information about Arya Samaj Marriage, you can call us on the given number 9871075159