Procedure to Correct Name in Education Certificate
Most of the parents find their names are misspelled. Many times parents have also found that children’s names are misspelled, middle name or surname is missing or written wrong in the Education Certificates. Well, we all know the importance of certification in education. So, make sure to get the changes as soon as possible. You will have to follow some of the given procedures for name change in Educational Certificates.
Hereby, we are here with the solution. For more information, you can call us at 9871075159.
Why Choose Us for Name Change in Education Certificates in India?
Documents Advisor specializes in Name Change Services. Since 2005, we have been providing hassle-free Name Change Services in India. Our team has experienced more than a decade now with such cases.
Looking for any of Name Change in Education Certificates:
- State Boards (Secondary and Senior Secondary Examinations)
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE)
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE)
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
Procedure for Name Change in Educational Certificates
Step - 1 Affidavit Procedure for Name Change in Educational Certificates
- You will have to explain the reason why you want to change your name or correct your name in the Affidavit. You will have to mention Old Name and New Name in the AffidavitProcedure.
Step - 2 Publish Advertisement in State Local National Newspaper
- Once done with the Affidavit Procedure. The name has to be published in StateLocal National Newspaper in English as an Advertisement. After announcing in the Local National New Paper. The copies of the newspaper should be with you as proof to submit in the Gazette Procedure. Always remember to take out the printout of the copies.
- Just be careful before you give an advertisement in a newspaper. Make sure to double cross-check the name and other details for advertisement.
Step - 3 Gazette Notification of Name Change in Educational Certificates
- Submit the copies to the office for publishing in the Government press for gazette notification. We assist you at every step while name change in Educational Certificate Procedure.
Step - 4 Verification of the Name Change in Educational Certificates
- This is the most important part of the Name Change in Educational Certificates. Whereas your documents will be verified by the publication.
Letter to the Secretary
- You will have to write a letter to the secretary stating that you want to change your name.Request the secretary to make the changes that you’re looking for.
The DEED Changing Name Form.
- 1 Copy of theState Local NationalNewspaperAdvertisementin English, which published your name.
- Copy of the Affidavit
- A copy of your present Identity Proofand Address Proof (it can be a PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, etc.)