Name Change Gazette
The Gazette of India is a public journal also known as the official gazette. It’s an authorized legal document by the GOI (Government of India). The Gazette document is printed by the Government of India Press. As a public journal, the Gazette prints official notices from the government issue which are published weekly on every Saturday by the Department of Publication, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India.
What are the Documents Required for Name Change Procedure?
Our team will guide you throughout the procedure of the Name Change. Whenever you want to change your name in Delhi.
- We will need two passport size photographs
- We will need photocopies of valid ID proof (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, or passport)
- We will make sure to draft the name change Affidavit on our behalf.
- We will need your Name Change Statement with New Name and Old Name
- We will make sure that it’s published in the National Gazette Publication.
- We will inform you about the Gazette Notification.
After name change officially you have to make sure to change your name in all the major documents. With the copies of the Affidavit, State Local National Newspaper Publication (the AdvertisementPublished in English), and the Gazette Notification.
Why Choose Us for Name Change Services in Delhi?
Documents Advisor is one of the oldest, most trusted, and experienced Name Change Services providers in Delhi. We are providing Name Change Services in Delhi. Since 2005, we have served more than 10,000 happy customers across PAN India. Documents Advisor is just a call away. Reach us for more information now.