Arya Samaj Marriage Procedure in Delhi
The Arya Samaj Marriage Ceremony Procedure follows by chanting Vedic mantras. The Marriage Ceremony is performed at Arya SamajMandirin 'sanskara' with many different components and chants. The mantras that are chanted during the ceremony are going to be translated and explanation by PanditJi. So, that the couple understandable the right meaning of the mantras. The mantras are performed in the presence of fire and other elements. The Arya Samaj's wedding ceremony lasts for an hour only.
Rituals & everything you need to know about the Arya Samaj Marriage
Here are the Rituals & everything you need to know about the Arya Samaj Marriage, you will need 2 Varmalas or Garlands. Whereas Varmalas will be exchanged between the bride and the groom. Sindoor and Manga sutra and 1 Sweet Box.
Arya Samaj Marriage Services
Let it be your form any religion and caste you can get married in no time. Here we are with Arya Samaj Marriage Services to help you get things done religiously and legally.
- On behalf of you, we will book Arya SamajMandir on the preferred date for Marriage.
- We will make an appointment on behalf of you with "Pandit Ji" to perform Arya Samaj Marriage Rituals.
- We will also arrange necessary items require in Arya Samaj Marriage Ceremony.
- Documents advisor will help you in the collection of necessary documents for the Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate.
- We will help you without any delay the Mandir issues the Marriage registration certificate.
- Documents advisor will help you in registering the marriage either under the Hindu Marriage Act 2, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act 3, 1954.
How many days does it take to get an Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate?
The marriage certificate will be issued to you on the same day of marriage. For any other information about Arya Samaj Marriage, you can call us on the given number 9871075159
Why Us for your Arya Samaj Marriage Procedure?
We are performing the Arya Samaj MarriagesProcedure forthe past 16 years. We provide the best services and we take care of all your Marriage Ceremony requirements. Documents advisor is trusted by over 10,000 Happy Clients.
Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate
The Marriage Certificate issued by Arya SamajMandir is itself a valid proof of marriage only in India.
- Arya Samaj's Marriage Certificate has to have the signatures of the Pandit Ji.
- Arya Samaj's Marriage Certificate has to have the signatures of the general secretary of the temple.
- Arya Samaj's Marriage Certificate has to have the signatures of the two witnesses.
Validity of an Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate
Documents Advisor provides services for the registration of marriage certificates. With the Arya SamajMandir Marriage Certificate and wedding pictures, we will just need some documents to prove your eligibility to get a legal marriage certificate from an Indian government. You will have to register your marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act in an Indian court.
Documents required for Arya Samaj Marriage Ceremony in Delhi
- 5 copies of color photographs of both the bride and the groom.
- Age Proof of both bride and groom (PAN Card, or Birth Certificate (Certified by Municipal Corporation).
- Address Proof of both bride and groom. (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID card, or Passport, etc.)
- PAN Card is a must for Both Bride and Groom.
- 2 witnesses are acceptable to witness the wedding.
- Witness ID Proof that is PAN Card and Address Proof that is Aadhar Card
- Groom Address Proof (Before Marriage Groom residential proof of address that is Aadhaar Card, or Ration Card, or Passport or Election Card or Light bill and Telephone bill of own name
- In case if one of the spouses is a widow, then the widow has to submit the Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- If one of the spouses is a foreign citizen or holding a Foreign Passport or is having a Foreign Residential Address, then the spouse requires the certificate of the present marital status of the party/ NOC from the concerned Embassy and a Valid VISA.
Arya Samaj Marriage Fees
An Arya Samaj marriage will cost you depending on which city the wedding takes place. For more details, you can call us at 9871075159.
FAQs of Arya Samaj Marriage Procedure
Registration Procedure for Arya SamajMarriage
1. Fill the Arya SamajRegistration or Procedure Form
2. Passport size Photographs of the Bride and Groom.
3. Physically presence of two or four witnesses for a sign.
4. Attached Gazette
- Fill the registration form.
- Submit all the proofs and documents needed.
- Two passport size photographs of the bride and the groom along with a photograph of the marriage. Bring the marriage invitation Card (optional).
- Two witnesses have to be physically present to sign.
- Attestation of the Gazetted officer is mandatory.
- Consequently, after fulfilling all the formalities, the magistrate’s office will grant the Marriage Certificate, which is legally recognized by the court.
Marriage Act, 1995.
DocumentsAdvisor provides services for a Marriage Certificate, Registration of Marriage Certificate, etc. If you have already got married in Arya SamajMandir you can apply for a Marriage Certificate, we will help in each step for Marriage Procedure or Registration of Marriage Certificate.
- Yes, Arya SamajMarriage Certificate is valid in India only.
- No, Arya SamajMarriage Certificate is not valid in other countries.
Other Services by Documents Advisor:
- Court Marriage Services
- Arya Samaj Marriage Services
- Same Day Court Marriage Services
- Tatkal Court Marriage Services
- Marriage Registration Services
- Special Marriage Services